Broadspectrum has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and is now expanding due to the renewal and extension of the Base Services contract to manage ADF facilities under the new contract on a national level.
As the Aircraft Refueler, you will provide effective and efficient delivery of Aircraft Refueling / De-fueling within an allocated geographical and client base.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Carry out minor maintenance on the refuelling fleet
- Complete fuel farm operator level maintenance as required
- Liaison with base user units or visiting aircrew regarding scheduling of refuelling/de-fuelling
- Recommend and monitor improvements to Aircraft Refuelling Service to improve productivity
- Ordering parts for repairs to equipment
Skills and Experience:
- Valid Australian drivers licence along
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in aircraft refuelling service or in similar flight line services
- Be an Australian citizen eligible for a defence clearance
- MR or HR Truck licence highly regarded
- Fuel Quality Control Qualification (ADF Qualification) desirable
- Bulk dangerous goods driver licence
Please Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of the above trade qualifications as well as proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 87311