HR Customer Delivery Drivers
Programmed Skilled Workforce in conjunction with Qantas Airways are excited to be expanding their Driver Workforce at the Qantas Tullamarine Catering Centre.
Qantas is not only an iconic Australian brand but a company that prides itself on being innovative and customer focused. This unique opportunity will have you driving a HR vehicle on the Tarmac loading and unloading food product, all while being face to face with some of the most impressive aircrafts in the world.
Programmed and Qantas are immediately seeking HR Drivers who are eager to be part of this leading brand and forward thinking organisation. We are in search of individuals who also share a passion for customer delivery, who have a strong work ethic and desire to progress in their career.
Aspects of this role will include but not limited to:
- Operating Auto &/or Manual trucks and vehicles using safe driving principles
- Loading and unloading of trucks and vans
- Ensuring all goods are delivered and exchanged in a hygienic manner following HACCP procedures
- Ensuring the on-time dispatch from the dock to meet customers' requirements
- Carrying out basic maintenance and service checks of vehicles.
Successful applicants will have:
- Current HR Licence
- Previous driving experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers
- Available to work across various shifts and days as require
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer skills
Pre-employment processes include completing Programmed Workforce registration, pre-employment medical and criminal history checks.
If you find the aviation industry exciting and you wish to work a business leader please click "Apply" and upload your updated resume. If you have any issues please call 1300 776 472 to speak to one of our resourcing specialists. Quote reference no:203177901
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.