- Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Any other task assigned from time to time
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Required language: English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, hardworking, good interpersonal skill
- Must be computer literate
- At least 5 years experience in related field.
- Excellent analytics skills and aptitude for data analysis is an advantag
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Result oriented with aptitude for continuous process improvements
- Management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
- Capacity to make decisions independently and problem solving
- Strong knonwledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel