Senior Network Engineer/Network Engineer/System Engineer/Helpdesk Support
ACURA TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD.
Sign in to view salary
Acura Technologies is one of the fastest growing and emergent technology solutions company with a comprehensive outlook towards offering complex technology processes and business solutions. Our expertise has been maturing with time as we continue to innovate novel practices and methodology to design and deliver solutions to provide perfect technology fit to our clients.
Acura understands the contemporary trends in business that revolves around the technology platforms, dynamic interfaces and proactive applications. We work in tandem with business and corporate houses to help them achieve ideal business adaptability with an optimized technology environment. Our approach has been unique which has become one of the key performance drives of our business. Our distinction lies in proactive thinking, upgraded IT skills, research focus, classified client engagement and expertise in off – shore business management.
We, at Acura, work with a realistic approach to appreciate clients’ business priorities and focus to create project delivery modules that will sync with the production and launch schedules of our customers. We want to redefine customer satisfaction as our objective to see businesses being successful because of our technology interventions which are driven through meticulous consulting and implementation phases. Our objective is to help our clients to maximize their return on investment propositions from time to time as we involve in implementing their holistic techno – business strategy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Cisco Routers, Voice Over IP.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia or Chinese, English
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Experiences in configuring Cisco switches/routers and Firewall;
- Experiences in configuring and managing Network Management and Security System – Ciscoworks LAN Management Solution; IBM Tivoli and; Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis, and Response System (MARS)
- Familiarize with configuration and troubleshooting Linux and Windows nodes
- Possess good understanding in producing network design and deployment configuration documents.
Preferable with CCNA and CCNP certification or other network related certifications.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology.
- At 4-5 years of system implementation experience.
- MCSE , VCP or CCNA Certified will be advantage.
- Good experience in Windows Servers administration, Unix administration, Virtualization technologies such as VMWare. Citrix, SAN, NAS, EMC, HDS, NetApp and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- After office hours stand-by require if assigned.
Helpdesk Support Engineers:
- Assisting users remotely in resolving issues encountered on IT system
- Isolate the problem and escalate to relevant teams
- Troubleshooting on IT pheriperals, Desktop, labtop and standard applications
- NITEC and above in relevant Information technology field
- Entry levels welcome, 1-2 year experience is advantageous
- Candidates with good experience will be considered for senior positions