Malaysia - Selangor
Payroll Analyst (Global)
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Sign in to view salary
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
- Responsible for monthly end to end payroll processing functions for one or more countries.
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are computed accurately and paid timely.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll processing is in accordance with established Global Processes and Compliance Control.
- Responsible to perform analytical reviews of payroll transactions to identify errors and drive compliance to payroll guidelines.
- Responsible to prepare and submit various payroll related report as per scheduled timelines.
- Candidate must possess any Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent. Those with Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, or Finance/Accountancy will be an added advantage.
- 1 or more year experience in a human resource capacity is preferred.
- Experience in processing internal payroll is encouraged to apply.
- Experience in processing Global payroll – experience in Outsourcing/Shared Service environment is and added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin or any foreign languages is an added advantage.