Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Garena Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Sign in to view salary
Garena is the leading gaming platform in Asia which provides an arena for gamers to meet up and challenge opponents word-wide. Garena is divided into three major sections: “LAN Games” to play Garena supported games; “Leagues and Tournaments” where the top leagues and tournaments are hosted; and “Casual Games” for users to play free and fun casual webgames. In line with our expansion in Malaysia, we are seeking energetic, ambitious and result oriented individuals to join our team.
- Responsible for maintaining the network that allow the organisation to function and communicate, both internally and externally, on a daily basis.
- Tasks may include upgrading the company’s communications infrastructure or installing a new system.
- Establishes networking environment by designing, configuration, system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, work and support with the regional team on network optimization, deployment, and documentation.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing polices, defining and monitoring access.
- Good at problem solving
- Good at organising and multitasking
- Able to explain technical problems in a simple terms
- Work well with people
- A dedication to continually update knowledge.
- Knowledge of the network types (LAN, WAN, Wireless, VoIP)
- Installation, configuration, maintaining firewall policy.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco, router, switches, ASA, wireless, VPN.
- Knowledge of working experience in storage and System design in a Windows / Linux.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, cacti, MRTG, PRTG.
- Basic server installation eg operating systems, other software, application.