Malaysia - Selangor - Cyberjaya
Oracle EBS PTP Analyst (Based in Cyberjaya)
Ansell Services (Asia) Sdn Bhd
Sign in to view salary
Introduction to Ansell
Every day millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
With Ansell they always know they are protected and can perform better – because our category expertise, innovative product and advanced technology give them peace of mind and confidence that no other brand can deliver.
With operations in North America, Latin America and Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific, Ansell currently operates 52 facilities in 35 countries.
What We Do
» Every day, across 35 countries, more than 13,000 people design and manufacture products on which millions of consumers, workers and healthcare professionals rely.
» Our vision is to create a world where people and products enjoy optimal protection against the risks to which they are exposed.
» Manufactures 10 billion+ gloves per year
» Average medical professional personally wears nearly 1,200 pairs of Ansell gloves per year
» Provides protection solutions to more than 25 specific industries
» Protects more than 10 million
» Manufactures more than 2 billion condoms per year
This is a techno functional position where the incumbent has overall responsibilities to support Oracle EBS – Procure to Pay business processes. The incumbent is this position has cross functional end to end experience in the procurement environment – using Oracle EBS applications, with an eye to direct a robust sustainable architecture, with hands on roll up the sleeves attitude. The person works hand in hand with OTC, PTP, FTS and Finance teams, in making right technical decisions to provide architectural and structural efficiencies.
The person in this role support functional and technical aspects of Warehouse Management Systems and Supply activities, with hands on responsibilities to support 24X7 production environments. The person supports customer service staff and provides proactive technical and functional support in resolving complex issues. This is a hands-on position. The person in this position is responsible for interacting with Factory and warehouse application support staff in identifying in resolving Warehouse Management Systems transactional issues.
The person in this role works with other BAs, Development team, Infrastructure and support team and project managers, in ensuring smooth and efficient operations support. The person is responsible for architecting and supporting global roll outs, keeping current application patches and upgrades and integration with other FMW and EDI services. The incumbent is also responsible for tuning, monitoring and fixing issues related to these applications and services.
The incumbent may also support in managing vendor and work closely with Ansell technical team members with application administration and DBA responsibilities.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and understanding of Oracle EBS application based solutions, especially, Procurement, Warehouse Management Systems, OTC, PTP and FTS modules.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in designing, and implementing significant tracks on large manufacturing environment, within the Oracle product suite.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the different phases and/or stages of an implementation, emphasizing business process knowledge associated with the different related modules e.g. Warehouse Management Systems, Forecast to sales, demand planning, sales and operations planning etc.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of processes in specific industries, such as Consumer and retail, High-Tech or Industrial Manufacturing is a plus
- Demonstrates extensive subject matter expertise coordinating activities with the technical team and writing functional specifications of RICE items, debugging and providing robust integration architecture across external warehouse management systems, emphasizing experience designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems including Pick, Pack and Shipment processes and at least one of the following modules: OTC, PTP, Demantra Demand management, Demantra RT Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Signal repository, APCC, Rapid Planning
- Demonstrates extensive abilities in project management, and experience as a support member or: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
- Demonstrates thorough abilities with and/or a proven record of success leading process workshops and presenting in front of teams.
- Ensure the effective daily operation of all the EBS applications and provides support for new implementations, upgrades, and migrations
- Manage day to day activities and business processes ensuring proactive support
- Effective collaboration with infrastructure teams, application development teams, testing and release teams
- Monitors the application systems issues and support business analysts, Horizontal process owners and Customer support team in debugging and resolving Warehouse Management Systems issues including Pick, Pack and Shipment processes
- Organizes and document process changes and RICE object changes
- Resource management
- Establishing best practice processes and procedures and mentoring operational resources on per need basis
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of Oracle EBS – ERP and CRM (technical and functional) experience with R12 experience desirable
- 3+ years as strong Apps Analyst, Tech Lead and administrator experience supporting complex manufacturing Global environments
- Strong background in trouble shooting and managing performance issues
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Oracle enterprise EBS systems – and last 5 years as lead architect in 24 X 7 environment
- Proven experience with Oracle’s E-Business Suite (R12 highly preferred 11.5.10 acceptable).
- Proffered experience with Oracle Warehouse Management (WMS) experience with Oracle Transportation Management (OTM).
- Experience with Oracle core Manufacturing applications.
- Exposure to Fusion middleware, EDI desired