Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur - G Tower (Near Ampang Park LRT Station)
Exact Asia Development Centre Sdn Bhd
Sign in to view salary
Exact is a global leader in providing business software solutions, especially to the ever-expanding small- and medium-sized enterprise segment. And at the heart of this global group is the Exact Asia Development Centre based in G-Tower- Jalan Tun Razak Kuala Lumpur. Exact ADC develops and supports the best-in-class Financial, HRM, CRM, E-business and ERP applications used by the group’s customers in 125 countries worldwide and offer our solutions in more than 40 languages. Our solutions provide our customers the freedom to successfully address challenges and opportunities, creating value for their customers and ultimately for themselves.
At Exact, we strongly believe that the greatest asset is our PEOPLE. Besides constantly equipping ourselves with the latest technologies, we also continuously invest heavily in training and developing our people. We are searching for dynamic, qualified professionals to join us in our never-ending quest to offer the best-in-class, up-to-date business software solutions.
Successful candidates can look forward to a uniquely tailored career-advancement roadmap in functional and technical areas in a world-class software development environment. Check out our website at http://www.exact.com for a brief experience in our unique work culture and to find out what we do worldwide.
Feel free to check out the two links below for our latest press release and BFM interview (with Hartmut Wagner-MD – cloud solutions & Srinivas(Product development director)
- Design, code and test business software applications independently
- Program both new solutions and new functionality in existing solutions, based on business needs, and using detailed functional designs
- Maintain and troubleshoot applications by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and solve software bugs in medium to complex business software applications and reports
- Take ownership for the quality of all software targets and codes assigned
- Be part of a multidisciplinary international teams, that collaborates closely with the technical and functional designers
- Sharing software engineering expertise with your team
- Bachelor's degree, post graduate diploma or professional degree in computer science/information technology
- Candidate must possess at least 3-5 years experience in a role as software engineer
- Experience in VB6 and knowledge of Component Object Model(COM) is a must
- Experience in Microsoft SQL (preferred)
- Experience in the ERP domain (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills that are needed to evaluate situations both from a high level perspective as well as in detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Malaysian citizenship or relevant residence status