Selangor Kelana Jaya
Account Payable Analyst (Fresh are welcome!) 9.00pm - 6.00am (Ref: SC)
- To review and process invoices received from Railroad Operators which have variances to our transportation system (DPAC)
- Work with Railroad Operators, Rail Network and Finance IT to resolve issues causing variances. Responsible for any combination of functions as indicated below.
- To manage and work closely with the team to ensure completeness in reporting and completion of exception invoices for Liner Railroad Operators
- Manage payments to Railroad Operators by ensuring prompt resolution of AP discrepancies in DPAC for liner rail invoices.
- Ensure prompt response to enquiries from external (Railroad Operators) and internal stakeholders (Rail Network/Finance IT).
- Attend conference calls with external and internal stakeholders whenever necessary.
- Identifying discrepancies (e.g. differences in rates, FSC, commodity, change in routing and no move loads) arising from ICMS / ETC / DPAC
- Work closely with Rail Network and Railroad Operators to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Reconcile weekly Statement of Accounts sent by individual Railroad Operators and work with all stakeholders to resolve aging invoices
- Ensure AP reports (exception report, check register and other ad hoc reports) are prepared and sent on timely basis
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to supervisor on a timely basis.
** This position is required someone who willing to working from 9.00PM - 6.00AM (Monday to Friday).
**RM 2450 (Basic) + RM 800 (Shift Allowance)